Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!!!



It was my father-in-laws birthday on Sunday. We had pizza and a party for him. My mother-in-law gave him a new Dewalt miter saw and we gave him a laser to go on it. He opened the laser first and we said we bought it for his old Craftsman saw. He just looked it at and said ya I think that should work on my saw (with a puzzled look of what the h*## are they thinking this will not work on my saw). He was pretty excited to see it was for a new saw. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve! We love you!

8 comments:

Tara said...

So I LOVE your bedroom. It turned out so cute and I hope your enjoying it. I love your Christmas page too. Looks super cute. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Heather said...

What a fun suprise!! Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

TinaBean said...

Ummm...I LOVE your new background/layout! You are always re-decorating and re-doing your blog and header. LOVE IT! I am starting to get in the x-mas mood myself. :). Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

BRITT said...

Looks like he loved it. I love good surprises. I love your background!

Unknown said...

This was a fun night! We love getting together with everyone :)

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I totally spaced looking up your blog. I just added it to my reader so now I can keep up on your blog!

The Anderson's said...

Kami, Hello!!!! I love your blog, your pictures , and your so cute family! I am so glad she gave it to you I saw her in getting her nails done. Anyway we should get together sometime while I am up in Layton. And I need SO much help decorating my new house and I know the perfect person..... :)
Stay in touch! Love, Nicole

TinaBean said...

Hello again! I feel like I haven't heard from you forever! How are things? I hope you are having a very happy holiday season :).

TinaBean said...

Merry Christmas Kam!! I hope you are having a happy holiday season!