Wednesday, November 19, 2008

5th Grade Thanksgiving Play

So Lilly was in her 5th Grade Thanksgiving play tonight. She was in a indian tribe and was a narrator. We think she is quite the public speaker. She did an AWESOME job. The play was really cute. She has a really really good teacher and I think she did an AMAZING job at getting the kids to perform as well as they did. Good Job Lil! We love you!




This is Lilly's best friend. She is like a foot and a half taller than Lilly.

I took this pic for Lilly cause that cute boy in front of her with the blonde spiky hair is her boyfriend.



2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

BOYFRIEND?? I think I just puked! I am so not ready.... At least in 4th-5th grade when you have a boyfriend, that means you stop talking and have friend relay "messages" right? Oh how I hope that is still the case!!

Heather said...

That boyfriend comment made my heart drop!! I'm so glad Macenzi hates boys!! Slamming there fingers in lockers is sooooo much better than liking them!! LOL!! I love their school programs!! Its fun!