Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Bedroom is FINALLY done!

Well our bedroom is done for the most part. I still have some decorating I would like to do but it is kind of hard to find decorations at Christmas time. We absolutely love it!!! It is definately our haven to go and relax. I really tried to keep it focused around Brandon and I and tried to give it a romantic feel when you walk in. Both of us have the same favorite color, which is red, so it worked out great. We love our red wall. I also love having a big closet. We have shared a little closet in the extra bedroom for a year and a half now and it sucked. My best friend Tara's mom did our carpet and we love it. Thanks Jill! I made the curtains on Friday night and I love how they turned out. I am so excited to have a place for Brandon and I. He has been so good to do the 'honey do' lists I keep giving him. He bought us this awesome TV so we can just relax and watch movies on nights when the kids are gone. Thank You Sweetie for all your hard work and for remodeling the room with me!!! I love you!!!








8 comments:

brenda said...

Wow the room looks great. I totally want your your closet, mine is like tiny compared to yours.

Lish Fish said...

YEAH!!! I love it! I am totally jealous. I hate my room. One day. You did a great job!! Enjoy it!!

Heather said...

The room looks GREAT!! Every couple needs a sanctuary!! Looks GREAT!!

Ericson Fam said...

YOur room looks great. I love the red wall! You did an awesome job!!

jen said...

Hey Kami! I did it... I have a blog. It's http://hurdofus.blogspot.com. Come say hi. Your room is so cute! Your hubby sounds sweet. I'm so happy for you. Here's a question... how long have you not had your curls now? Do you miss them? I was always so jealous of them. :)

Hickman Family said...

Don't worry I am coveting your HUGE closet! I could seriously fill that with some cute stuff!! Your room looks great! I am glad you are finished, we will be in touch!

TinaBean said...

I like your room! But I LOVE your closet! That is my favorite thing about our house too! It's so nice to have room to organize all our clothes and shoes huh? I think you need to come help me decorate :).

jaypuft ("The Professional") said...

Hi Kami- cute bedroom. You guys did a great job. It looks like you found our blog. Your blog is so cute. I love getting regular updates on what you guys are doing. See you at the Christmas party. Karrie