Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well my Halloween started with a Halloween Party that Teresa and I threw at Daycare. I forget my camera for that so I will have to still some from Teresa. I dressed up like a witch and she dressed up like a baby doll. I took my girls with me since they were out of school. Hayden and Brandon went fishing instead. Hayden was not to into the whole Hallween thing this year. He was a little to shy for that. All the kids dressed up at daycare and we had a morning filled with fun and games. Teresa and I made witch finger pizza for lunch with bloody mummy toes and grapes peeled for eyeballs. The kids had so much fun with it.


Then I left work a little early that day and sent the kids off at 3:30 with their Dad so he could take them to his work for Trick or Treating. He was so good to work with me this year it was wonderful! He brought them back at about 5:30. It was really his year for Halloween but he made my day when he said I could have them that night. Him and I watched them go around my neighborhood to trick or treat and then I took them to my family party at my Aunt Dianna's house or as my Lys says Aunt Nanny's house. My kids love my Aunt Dianna. She is so good with the kids. She made yummy spaghetti and we watched Ghost Hunters(my favorite show) and we played Rock Band. It was tons of fun!!!!! Thank You Greg and Dianna for a FUN Party!!!

(Life has been so CRAZY busy at my house can you tell I still have summer stuff on my ladder and a 4th of July thing hanging on my door. So sad I don't think I have ever been this behind.)Lys got a cotume at her dads and hated it. The night before Halloween my friend Teresa gave us her daughters costume that she had bought for her that turned out being way to small. So it worked out perfect. Lys loved it! Thanks Teresa!!! Hayden was so shy he would not even wear his full costume.





Hayden got some sugar in him and decided to sword fight my dad guess thats what it takes to take the shyness out of him. Funny Jack and Jack sword fighting.

Jack and Jack jr. (Funny their costumes were identical. My dad got his off the internet and Kevin bought Haydens. I did not even know what Kevin had got for them when my dad got his.)

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Your dad is awesome! How fun. I am glad Kev wasnt such an ass this year. That has to make it nice.

Heather said...

ADORABLE!!! How fun!! Glad things worked out and you guys had a BLAST!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys got to come to the Wight Halloween Party. I just wish that Brandon could have been there too. The kids were so cute in their costumes. The pirates were great. Love, Mom