Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memory Game......

I have not done this yet cause I have had so many other things to post and catch up on and I am a little worried about some of my memories. I was kind of I mean not kind of but a huge dork. Wow the things I used to do.......But hey at least I can say I had a lot of fun and enjoyed all my time with all my friends and family so I guess it will be fun to see what you all say.

Rules1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there.

4 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Me first! Whoo!! Be prepared..this may be multiple posts if it is anything like Tara's. I kept remembering stuff!!

-finding condoms in your front yard someone stole from Rite Aide and ditched. I didn't know what they were and Kyle laughing at me.
-shaving cream fight.
-putting all that make-up on you and taking pictures and then passing it around school (I am so sorry)
-You and James. That 4 page note I wrote to you asking how your kiss was..."Open mouth no tounge?" and Rachel?? finding and reading it. I was sooo embarrassed.
-Bon Jovi.
-Trading clothes and those retarded bandannas we used to wear in our hair. Remember me and Tara's twinner...I dont even remember what they were called-they buttoned like a onsie? That peticular one was a thong! Ugh. We would wear them with overalls. RETARDED!!!!
-Campouts in Taras backyard.
-Regional Dances.

Don't worry, I am sure I will be back. I love that we still chat. I know that when I moved we werent that close anymore. I have no idea why... I am glad that we have found eachother again and chat. Love you and miss you. I am soo serious that we all need to get together one of these years! Call soon.

Tara said...

I remember you singing Diamond Rio in my bedroom out my bedroom window.

The yummy smelling gel you used to put in my hair when you would difusse it.

The gingerbread houses we attempted to make.

Listening to the police scanner at your house.

Your yellow bug and how you would only drive on the backroads and how the radio would only work when you had your foot off the gas.

Your obsession with watermelons.

Jazzettes.

TinaBean said...

my memories of you all involve your laugh and just laughing and hanging out and having fun with you and Em :)....especially up in Em's bedroom on her wedding night as she is getting ready to leave for her honeymoon :).

BRITT said...

Okay my mind is gone and I can't think of any good memories! I remember how cool I thought you and Tara were. ANd that I always liked boys that were your age and my mom would get mad at me because I would hate Tara's friends if they ever liked any of them. I was retarded sorry, I remember sleeping in the tent in the backyard and the nighbors got mad because we were to loud, I remember throwing your rockette notebooks out the window of the car, I remember dressing up in the most retarded outfits we could find and taking pictures that I still have!