Friday, August 15, 2008

Emily is having a BaBy BoY....

Wow lots has been going on....I went to my friend Emily (Ream) Kawa's baby shower last Saturday. Our friend Tina through it for her and she is so fun and creative. She made the cutest little advice book (that I forgot to write in sorry Em I will). It was so good to see Em she has always been such a good friend to me. We used to do everything together. I used to go see her every week in logan right after the divorce when i was going to counseling. And now that she lives in Logan and I in Clinton we don't see each other much. She is so cute pregnant she could be one of those pregnant models for cute maternity clothes. I miss you Em and can't wait to see the little one. You and Kenji will be such AWESOME parents. Good Luck with the delivery I love you!!! It was also so good to see Tina too. We became friends through Emily and she is such a fun, sweet girl. Tina has the cutest little girl. It was so good to see everyone at the shower. The shower was awesome Tina. Thank you for your friendships!

Tina, Ava, Emily, and Me

4 comments:

TinaBean said...

Ohhh! This was such a sweet post! I am just barely getting back from Wyoming and just saw it.

I'm glad you thought the shower turned out good. Em looks SOOO cute pregnant, and it was SOOO fun to see you again! I'm glad we can keep in touch better now.

Bear Lake looks like tons of fun. I love that place!

Anonymous said...

Kam,
You are so sweet! Reading that just made my day! I love you tons and am sad we don't see each other more! It meant a lot to me to have you be at my shower! Thanks again for the sweet post! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Emily is such a cute girl. I am glad that you got to see her again. She was a good friend to you. Maybe she will move closer to you and you guys can become better friends again.

Love

Mom

Tara said...

You have been busy. Is it weird that I see and get sad that I am not pregnant anymore? I miss you. Let's plan lunch and meet in Salt Lake. Are you going to Peach Days?