Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Well it was the girls first day of school Monday. They were so cute! They were definately ready to go back. They loved their teachers which is wonderful cause I don't think Lilly liked hers last year. Hayden was so funny, he had to take his back pack with us when we went to the school. He thought he was a pretty cool! And what can I say....he is.

This year getting ready for school is quite the challenge. I am watching my friend Laura's girls in the morning. She has to be to work by 4:30 so her girls come over about 4:10 and climb back in bed with my girls. But then when it is time to get them ready....Wow 5 girls in the bathroom getting ready all at once, what a CHALLENGE!!! It is like an assembly line when it comes to doing hair. Then I take them all to school at about 8:35 and I head to work with Hayd and I have to be there at 9. So wow my life is pretty CRAZY in the mornings. And its almost like having 2 sets of twins cause they are all around the same age as my girls. Hopefully we will get a good system down soon.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls look very cute on their first day! And holy cow, WONDER WOMAN! I could never be up that early getting that many kids ready and off to school and be to work on time! That sounds SOOO crazy! I hope you get a good system down :).

Tara said...

They look so cute. I love the outfits. I keep missing your calls. I promise I am not ignoring you. I am going to call you this week all right.

Lish Fish said...

stinkin cute!!! I am so glad you figured your background out!!! Too stinkin cute!! I will call soon.

BRITT said...

I have gotten ready with four other girls! It is not fun! THey look so cute in there back to school outfits! What a crazy mornings! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I love my girls. They are growing up so fast. Their hair looks really cute and so do the outfits, thank you very much. I can't believe that Hayden will be in school next year.

Love,

Mom

Hickman Family said...

Hey Kam, cute blog! I finally started one, are you shocked? I am. Its fun to see how your kids our growing. Did Lilly tell you I saw them at the pool. Time is flying isn't it?! Hope to see you at Peach days this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Is this Kami White? I found your blog through Heather Christopherson's! This is Tiffany (Call)! Cute blog and super cute kids! I can't believe we're old enough to have kids going to school!

Burgdogg said...

Your scrapbooking is excellent! My wife and I go in little spurts...she is the artistic type...looks all pretty like yours....and then I go and tweak hers and she's like well you just took all the fun out of that page! LOL
Your kiddos are gorgeous! Take after their mother. Talk at you soon.
Eric B.

TinaBean said...

TAG-you are IT!