Monday, August 18, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

So today is Brandon and I's 1 Year Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been a year and yup the weather is AWESOME today. Isn't that the way it usually happens?! We still had fun at our wedding even though it rained. Everyone that attended said it was definatley an unforgetable day.

So last night Brandon took me to Anniversary Inn in Logan and we got Olive Garden take out to take with us. We stayed in the Hollywood Romance Theater. We love to watch movies so thats why he chose that room. It was lots of fun. I definately would go back to the Anniversary Inn in Logan before I would go back to the one in SLC. I loved the chair they had to sit in and watch movies. I most definatley will have one at our house one day. It was so comfy and the two of us fit in it perfectly. Brandon got me the cutest watches that my friend Nancy makes. He got me a white one with a clear and silver band, a brown one, and a red and brown one. They are so so cute! I gave Brandon a hat that he has been wanting and a fancy 3rd brake light he wanted for his truck.

Thank You Sweetie for a WONDERFUL 1 Year Anniversary! I Love You!!!


He loves cotton candy so I had to go buy some at the movie theater to take with us.

My new watch. I love it!



I am the biggest cheese. I love my hubby he is so cute.



9 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! How fun. I will definately have to check out the Anniversary Inn...how fun. Although, it kinda freaks me out that I would hear things (or be heard lol)...you know what EVERYONE is doing there! That is awesome though. You look great. Call me soon, we dont chat much anymore that you are a working woman!! Whoo! Happy Anniversary Again!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay! I love you guys. You guys look like you are having fun in your Hollywood room.
Yeah wouldn't you know it... there is not ONE rainy cloud in the sky today... Not like last year! But yes... it will not be a day soon forgotten! What fun we had even though everyone and everything was wet.
Much luck in the next year and all the years to come.
Again, I love you guys. XOs
Love me :-)

the Maisey's said...

Isn't that room great! Looks like you had a lot of fun. You need to make it a tradition. It is worth it! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That chair looks cool. I probably wouldn't fit in it though. I did not know that you got three watches. Brandon is very good to you. You need to make it a tradition. Remember what that saying is on that book that Jane gave you for your wedding. I am glad that you had a fun night. Love you guys,

Mom

HeatherKimber said...

Happy Anniversary. That room looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the Anniversary Inn in Logan...we stayed there when we got married. You guys are cute together! I love watches and your new one is CUTE!

Tara said...

Holy moly a year already. I love getting away together. We are going to try to do that in November, but with a baby since I am nursing. I am happy that you are so happy. Cute watch. I miss ya and love ya!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun to hear from you! It has been forever. Your kids are cute and so is your blog! keep in touch.

Stueller said...

Kami... You look so cute and have such a cute family :) I found your blog through Tara's.. This is Stephanie (watters).