Thursday, July 24, 2008

4th oF jUlY~CaMpInG

We went camping up to Bear Lake at the property for the 4th of July. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast. It was nice to get away for a while. It is so pretty up there. I wanted our pictures taken in these beautiful sunflowers. We are all in camping attire but oh well! We left our motorhome up there so we can go back more often and not spend so much on gas. I can't believe the gas prices right now. I know it has been forever since I blogged so i have so much catching up to do. We just have been so busy lately. And we leave to go camping again in the morning.


The men built this shop while we were there.


He is such a cutie!


Our cute motorhome.
Everytime someone would go riding on the four wheeler Hayden would wait by the road til they came back.


Brandon's cousin Angie and Ryker
Hayden loves the four wheeler.
My cute girls and Ryker. Aunt Deanna and Moe


My mother-in-law

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is cute. Your pictures are great. I love the ones with the wild flowers. Your patio is so cute. I am jealous. Love ya, Mom

Lish Fish said...

How fun. Love the field pics. Have a great time camping!!

Tara said...

Finally! I love camping. Your motorhome is adorable. I love the new backround too.

the Maisey's said...

Your motorhome is so cute! You need to help me on mine. Who took those pics? They turned out great.

BRITT said...

I want my pictures taken in those sunflowers too! You have such a cute family! Thanks for updating!