Monday, June 30, 2008

A Family Party and A Day Bed...

So I decided Walmart.com takes forever. My daybed finally came Friday but we just had it shipped to the store in Clinton. It took two weeks for it to get there from the warehouse in Hurricane, Utah. Then it sat at the store for 2 days when I finally called them and we didn't get the e-mail telling us it was here til Sunday. So at that point it would have been at the store for 4 days before they notified us it was there. I am so glad I called them and they told me they had it. So ridiculus.... Anyway ya i was just a little anxious to get it. I just wanted to be able to enjoy it a little bit before the summer was over. So Brandon and I put it together Friday night. I love it! It looks so good. Brandon was a little worried about the green cause he doesn't like green, but he said it looks much better in person. So yay, all of you need to come over for a barbeque at our house now. Thanks for the bed honey!
I also had a family party at Pioneer Park in Brigham on Saturday and then we went swimming after. It was lots of fun. I got to see some of my family I don't get to see very often. Brandon had to work and it was Kevin's weekend with the kids so I just went alone. I just hung out with my brothers and my dad. It was nice to have some time with just them. I had fun watching my neice and nephews swim too. Jackson was so brave, he went down the big slide by himself. Anyway no pictures of swimming. My mom took some but I didn't like them so much sorry.
My Birthday Present ( I love it)
Our new patio furniture




(I look like a dork in this pic)


My brothers and I
Me, my grandma, and my cousin Ned


Megan(my sister-in-law) and Natalie

My cousins Meggie and Emily

My other family Makenzie and Britton Hekking (I used to live with in Kaysville)

Doug and Mathew the other Kaysville family

And my sister Jane (not really but kind of feel like it though)


My handsome dad

My cousin Paula and brother Kyle
Cousin Ned, his daughter Meggie, and Uncle Bud

Me and Mom



My brother and his boys

Joe and Natalie


My dad made me wear his hat with my brothers

7 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How fun. I really do like that daybed...it looks really good. Joe looks a lot like Kyle did. Wierd.

Lish Fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I love the furniture. You always have had good taste. Looks like a fun family party. Probably more enjoyable without the kids. I am a horrible mother for saying that!

the Maisey's said...

your daybed looks awsome!! I love green (you know that). Someday when I get my deck back......Yeah right.

BRITT said...

Cute pictures. I love the last one with your brothers you look way cute. and I love your daybed!

The Sumkos said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the daybed and the patio furniture! You are so cute!!

Lish Fish said...

Did you fall off the face of the earth??? Where are you!!