Thursday, July 24, 2008

wHiLe I wAs PoStInG!

So while I was doing my last post Brandon lit a firecracker(M80) right by the window of the office, which was right by my ear. It was so loud my ears were ringing. So after I got mad at him he told me to come outside. This was what I came out to. He had wrote this on the driveway with gunpowder and when I got out there he lit it on fire for me and then said he was sorry. What a dork! I love him though. He was the one that lit the field on fire when he was a kid. Can you tell? I just had to share. It was kind of cute.



9 comments:

Tara said...

That is funny and very creative.

Lish Fish said...

That is way cute. Love it!

the Maisey's said...

you look soooo good in that picture! You are so skinny!! Love what Brandon did. Dan would have never thought of that.

Anonymous said...

AH!!! How Sweet!!! He must of got that from me... teehee

BRITT said...

Okay I probably would have said enough swear words that Jeremy would have cleaned it off and went to bed without telling me. That is funny and really cute.

The Sumkos said...

How cute is that! Isn't that the way it always happens - then you always feel like a jerk for getting mad!

Lish Fish said...

Loving Photoshop Eh? Good job!!

TinaBean said...

Hey Kami,
It was really fun to see you yesterday. I am glad you came. You look really good! I can't believe how much Lilly looks like you and how grown up she is. All of your kids are SO cute! I'm glad you have a blog so we can be bloggin' buds :)!

Love, Tina

Hollie said...

Hey kami- I have decided to make my profile private so send me your email so I can add you to my list.