Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays, And More Birthdays

I swear I don't know what I was thinking having all my kids born within 10 days of each other.
Oh well! It was Lilly's Birthday on July 13th she turned 10, Alyssa's Birthday on July 23rd she turned 6, and Hayden's Birthday on August 5th and he turned 4. Wow! See what I mean about Birthdays? Its also Brandon's Mom's Birthday on the 23rd with Alyssas. So we have just been doing alot of partying and shopping in the past month. All three of the kids got a new trampoline for their Birthdays plus an individual present for each one of them. Lilly wanted to go shopping at Justice for Girls just cause I never buy her anything there cause it is way to expensive. So I let her do it just for her Birthday. Then after Alyssa saw all the cute stuff Lilly got she decided she wanted to do that too. Anytime you asked Hayden what he wanted all he could say was a 'bue ipod'. So thats what he got. Also my parents gave Alyssa a MP3 player and Lilly already had one. So my kids are just rocking out listening to their ipods. Hayden can't figure out that he doesn't need to talk louder when he is listening to it. So he just walks around yelling everything to us. He is so funny! So we have had a busy summer. Plus we go camping almost every weekend so I am a little worn out right about now. (I will add more pics when my dad sends them) Happy Birthday Kids!!! I Love You!!!
Hayden and his 'bue ipod'
Grandma Kim and Papa Steve gave him this cool tractor
Hayden loves my dad!
Brandon such a good dad. I love him : )
The fan was blowing my hair so it looks dorky.
My cute grandma and Lys.
My parents gave him the helmet.
He loves anything that he can pull a letter (really its a trailer but thats what he calls it) with
Cute Lyssy!
Lys and her MP3 player that had to be pink.

Grandma Kim and Brandon's Grandpa Wes

Lilly and her new back pack

The new tramp.

I think she might be a photographer when she gets older. She loves to take pics and is pretty good at it.

6 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How fun and completely insane! Brady and Rissa are 4 days apart and I thought that was bad! Ha! Too too too much fun. The girls are too cute. Glad you had a good time!!

TinaBean said...

That is a lot of birthday partying going on last month! In our family, we have 7 b-days in the month of May...so I know how it is :).

the Maisey's said...

We loved going to Lilly's party. I hope she likes the school bag we got her. Love ya!

The Sumkos said...

I hear ya.....June is crazy for us and expensive! It's so fun after it's all said and done!

Anonymous said...

I love all the bright colors on your background. I love the pictures. Bear Lake is so fun. I miss going there. I love my kids and I really love my grandkids. They are the best.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy im cute aren'nt I.






love u

lilly