Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!

We were suppossed to go to my in-laws property up in Idaho (it's about 20 minutes from Bearlake) and camp for the weekend but it was just too cold and muddy still. But we all took a drive up there on Saturday since we had never been up there before. They bought it the end of the summer last year. They have 10 acres and Brandon's aunt has 10 acres right next to them. It is so beautiful up there but so so muddy still. I'm so glad we didn't attempt it with our motorhome. Our truck was covered in mud when we got there because Brandon has mudder tires on it. Steve's truck didn't look so bad. The kids had fun in the mud though.





Brandon's crazy brothers were sifting for gold in the creek. It was way to cold for that.






This picture has a little story behind it...on the way up we passed this little area of a bunch of little log cabin looking houses and Brandon made a comment that we were probably on the Oregon Trail and thats probably where the pioneers lived. And about 20 minutes later we passed a sign that said Oregon/California Trail so it was the big joke Brandon was right but he really had no idea. We went to eat at Artic Circle in Montpeliar and this center was acrossed the street so I had to take a picture.


We went to my Grandparents house on Memorial Day for a barbeque and Lilly was so excited that my cousin Jess came with her family. She loves Hadley. They played a bunch of games.
My dad had to get in the picture. He is such a dork!


My dad and Lys.(Yes my camera sucks I know I need a new one)

Hayden playing with Grandmas toys. They are always so much more fun than your own.


My mom and my little neice Natalie. Natalie is getting so big and my sister-in-law always has her dressed so cute.

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How fun! You are too cute. We are heading for Bear Lake on Friday. SO excited. It is going to be freezing of course, but what do you do? Still be good to get away.

The Sumkos said...

What a fun weekend! I want to go camping so bad! Cute background buy the way, as always!