Sunday, April 27, 2008

nEw PiCtUrEs!!!

I am still alive I just have been really busy. Brandon and I took the kids to get their pictures taken for Mothers Day! Shhh...Don't tell our Moms its a surprise. Not like they don't look at the blog or nothing, but I can't wait to share. We just went to Kiddie Kandids nothing special , but they turned out pretty CUTE! Hope everyone is doing well. I MISS YOU ALL!




Hayden got embarrased and upset so we had to wipe his snotty nose so it was kind of all red.



Lilly is so big. I can't believe she is going to be in 5th Grade.



Alyssa is getting so big too! She is my little sweetie!


I was so proud of Hayden. He has issues with strangers taking his pictures. He loves trains so he had to have it in the picture.

I think this is my fav.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are really cute. Great job kids. I have the cutest grandkids in the world. I love my shy little Hayden, my sweet Alyssa and my grown up Lilly.
love ya and miss you, Grandma Deanie

Tara said...

HOLY FREAKIN MOLY you blogged. I have been waiting forever for a new one. Your kids are so cute. I love all the pictures. Lilly looks so old. I love her hair.

Lish Fish said...

WAY cute! I am so freaking glad you joined us back in blogging world! They are too cute! LOVE!

The Sumkos said...

WOW!!! You have some beautiful children. They turned out so cute and I love Lily's hair by the way!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my picture! The kids did an awesome job.
Love you all! Grandma Kim

HeatherKimber said...

Thanks for your comment. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are so cute!

BRITT said...

Man they are so cute kami. They are all getting so big! The bottom one is my favorite but I love them all.

Hollie said...

Hey- I stumbled upon you through Tara. Wow your kids are so cute. Congrats on your wedding. Your pics are darling. It is great to see old high school friends again and see what they are up too!

BRITT said...

Holy Moly it is time for an update!