Friday, May 16, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK ARE BACK!


They are back! You have no idea how excited I am! Jordan is still pretty hotttt!!! They are actually all pretty good looking! I can't wait for their new CD to come out. I will be at their concert thats for sure!!! I also love the new song! AWESOME!!! I still have all my stuff from back in the day. Their concert was the first concert I ever went to. I still have a JORDAN barbie doll too. I know I am kind of crazy but I ABSOLUTELY loved them!

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Yes you are COMPLETELY INSANE! You crack me up. I loved them in the day. Hopefully they can pull off thier comeback a little better than Backstreet Boys did...eek. You are too funny.

Tara said...

You are funny. I was so obsessed with them. Reese tagged Allysa

BRITT said...

Oh man what a nerd! Just TEASIN I was there with ya! I had the barbies, the cards, the sheets, everything. Jordan was my favorite too!