Thursday, April 3, 2008

MY LITTLE ARTIST!!!!

My Lys is such the artist. That is her favorite thing to do EVER, ART!!!! For her 5th birthday Brandon and I got her a desk and everyone else got her art stuff cause she loves to do it so much. She gets so seriuos when she does it. Sometimes its a BIG headache for Brandon and I cause she tends to make a huge mess when doing ART projects. But she is very good at it I will have to admit. This morning she brought out these two flowers for me. She had colored them and the butterflies and then cut them out and pasted the butterflies on the flowers. I was so impressed with how well she is doing with scissors. She is getting so SMART! She read me The Foot Book today and she did so awesome! I love her!




Lys's ART

5 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is soo cool! Kenna is that way. She seriously has a box of construction paper and bag of pens that she keep ON HER BED! If she can't fall asleep, she will start to draw and create...

Lish Fish said...

Tagged u.

Tara said...

Super cute. I think you need to frame that one. Miss you.

Lish Fish said...

Did you fall off the face of the earth?? Where are you???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.