Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The New Do!

The other day when I got in the shower I made Hayden stay in the bathroom with me and told him to color a picture. Half way through my shower I decided to peak out and check on him. I had just cut Brandon's hair a couple days prior and I had to put my trimmers on the charger cause they were dead. So I didn't think anything about it and had them charging on the bathroom counter. I had told Hayden earlier in the day that we needed to cut his hair. Well he took it in his own hands and tried doing it for me. Thanks for the help Hayden, but thats not quite what I was looking for. I don't think it was what he was looking for either cause for the first couple of days he was very self-concious about it. He wore a beanie everywhere we went and would only take it off at home. Not even at Grandma and Grandpas house. He would cry if you tried taking it off. So we have a "NEW DO" not to forget its the middle of WINTER. Kids, you got to love them.


BEFORE





AFTER

6 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Hilarious. At least it was Hayden and not Alissa. Marissa did that a few months ago. I could have beat her. At least it was long enough to camoflauge the damage. He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hayden, you look cute whatever you do. That's my boy. Next time, Hayden, let mom cut your hair.

The Sumkos said...

Oh that is helarious!! Good thing he's a boy huh?

Anonymous said...

I like your new background. It is very festive (Valentine's Day). Hayden looks so different. He doesn't look the same. You are so talented. Love ya, Mom

BRITT said...

That is a funny story! I think that he looks cute with his head shaved. I love your background and all the pictures you have added to the side bar. Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.