Saturday, January 12, 2008

ThE DuCk HuNtEr In TrAiNiNg!




I LOVE HIM! He kills me! He has been begging my dad to take him duck hunting for a while so he took him last weekend. My dad said he had never been asked so many questions in his life. He just took him to Mayors Pond in Brigham cause he knew there would be alot of ducks Hayden could pretend he was shooting at. Hayden got a "play"gun for Christmas and it actually opens up and has fake shells in it. It also makes the sounds that guns make. He thinks he's so cool with it. After he had been shooting for a while he said to my dad "Papa all the ducks are dead and I'm all out of shells so lets get our ducks and go home". My dad then told Hayden that he didn't wear his boots so he couldn't go get the ducks and Hayden told him they better go home and get them. So anyway....My dad is training him early. Such the imagination!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden is so darn cute. He never ceases to amaze me at what he says. He is always so matter of fact with everything that he does. We love your blog. Keep up the good work and remember that we love you and Brandon and of course the KIDS! ! !

Love, Mom

Lish Fish said...

That is hilarious! I love that. He is soo cute! I LOVE this age...

Tara said...

Your blog page is so cute. Hyden is so cute. I hope I get a boy next time. We have way too many hormones in my house. My dad and Troy would love a little boy to take hunting.

BRITT said...

Love the pictures how cute. I want a BOY!