Monday, December 31, 2007

Lilly's Blog

Well today my oldest daughter,Lilly, came to tell me that when she went to my moms this weekend for a couple hours her and her best friend Carlei started her a blog. She is so cute she makes me laugh. When she told me what the address of her blog was I went to check it out. I laughed and cried at the same time when I read it. Some of the stuff she said makes me feel bad. But also she's growing up to fast and is too smart. Just thought I would share that with all of you. So check it out I put a link to hers from mine.

5 comments:

Tara said...

That is so cute. She sounds way to smart. It is hard to watch your kids go through things and not be able to "fix" it for them. She is lucky though to have a great mom and a great stepdad.

the Maisey's said...

I can't believe she did that! Kaitlynn wouldn't even know where to start. She is so cute. You can tell that sher looks up to you a lot.

BRITT said...

Wow that is cute. I can't believe that you have a nine year old. And she looks just like you. You have a beautiful family! and it looks like you had a fun Christmas. Now I am gonna have to head over to lilly's blog and check it out.

The Sumkos said...

Wow, what a cutie!! She is pretty smart. You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Lilly, you are my special sweetheart. I am so proud of you for making a blog. I don't even know how to comment on this blog without help from your mom. Always be a good example to Alyssa and Hayden. We love you so much,

Grandma Deanie