Wednesday, December 26, 2007

cHrIsTmAs!!!!!



Well Christmas was a crazy time for us. I worked everynight the week priar to Christmas til 1:00 AM. Although I had Friday night off. We went to Brandons moms on Friday and Santa Clause came to see the kids. Hayden talks about Santa all the time. He loves Santa. He asked me if we could go to the hospital and get a new baby and name him Santa. But when it come time to seeing Santa NO WAY! He was having nothing to do with it. But after Santa left he liked him again. Then Saturday I had to be at work at 5:30 AM again. Got off work on Saturday came home changed and went to Brigham for a family party. We left Brigham about 8 and went to Morgan to Brandons uncles house. We stayed there and played ping pong til 1 AM. The kids love to go there cause Brandons uncle has the cutest little boy thats name is Blaise. He is 6 and so funny. His moms name is Kami also so he always thinks thats funny. When we walked in Blaise looked at his mom and said, "Mom say hi to Kami". He thought he was so funny. He loves Lilly and calls her his girl. Their house is a kids dream house. We came home from Morgan in a terrible snow storm. We woke up early the next morning got ready and went to Malad to see Brandon's grandma. Came home about 5:30. Got home worked on the house a little. Got up Monday morning ran around all day while the kids stayed home with Brandon and watched Christmas movies with him. Went to Brandon's Grandmas in Clearfield Christmas eve and we got in the terrible snow storm(guess I got my white Christmas I was dreaming of). Opened presents there then went to Brandon's moms and opened Jammies. By the way the kids dad took them shopping and bought me my cute jammies I have on in the pictures and the slippers. Thanks kids. Love them! Then we got up Christmas morning and my parents and brother and Brandon's parents and brother came to watch the kids open Santa presents! Wow the kids got spoiled! I think I will definatley cut back next year. Between grandparents and Santa WOW! They all got what they wanted and more except Lilly got a laptop and when we opened it and tried to set it up it would not turn on. So after spending a day on the phone being placed on hold they are sending Lilly a new laptop. But it could take up to 20 business days. So Lilly has to wait for her big gift. But anyway we made a big breakfast for everyone and the kids left with their dad at 10 AM. So I spent the rest of the day cleaning up garbage and oragnizing bedrooms with new toys. SO..... hope everybody had a fun, exciting, and safe Christmas! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you had a fun, busy Christmas. Your house is very cute by the way. How are you? Can we meet for dinner soon?

Lish Fish said...

Fun Fun Fun!! I am slowly in the process of putting our house back together. It has been INSANE! I don't think I am even going to attempt the bedrooms today. That is going to be a project. Looks like you have fun. I cannot believe how much Lilly looks like you. Insane. I wish one of our kids looked like me. Oh well....

brenda said...

Wow it sounds like you had a pretty crazy holiday, but also that you had alot of fun. Your kids are so cute. Have a happy New Year, oh and Good luck on the organizing.

The Blackburn Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.