Monday, December 10, 2007

THE CHRISTMAS PARTY


I have to apologize I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have been working so many hours at work its making me crazy. We had a family Christmas party at my brothers house in Lehi on Saturday evening and just so you have an idea of how tired I was at it, I worked Friday night til 1:30 A.M. and had to be back at work at 5:30 A.M. to open. So sorry if I look terrible in the pics. I was so tired. But we had alot of fun. Megan made homemade pizza and we played lots of games. One of them she made us wear a scarf and oven mitts when we rolled a four on the dice and we had to try to unwrap a present she had wrapped like 50 times. It was quite funny to watch, but Brandon never rolled a four so Megan finally changed it to roll a six at the end cause thats what he kept rolling and then he rolled a four. Alyssa won that game but was too shy for the pics. Then we played a game that we had to divide in two teams and decorate one person on our team like a Christmas Tree. I got stuck with my brother and Dad and they got quite perverted. My nephew couldn't figure out why they hung blue christmas balls between my brother Joes legs. It was pretty comical. Brandon and my Moms team won at decorating Lilly. Then we watched Polar Express. The weather was terrible on the way down and before we left my two brothers went out to plow the driveway. They got a lot more snow than we did at home. But it ws fun to get together and play games to celebrate Christmas. Thanks Megan for all your hardwork at planning a fun Christmas Party.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am sorry you have been working so much. Looks like you had fun. The weather was pretty crazy here huh! We went to my mom and dad's house yesterday and they had no snow.

The Sumkos said...

I love family Christmas parties! You never what could happen. I'm glad you guys had fun. Hang in there, the Holidays are always crazy.