Saturday, January 31, 2009

January......Birthdays

Well January has been pretty busy. We went to TOADS for Brandon's cousin's little boys B-day party. The kids had a blast playing.

Then it was both my parents birthdays and we celebrated them by going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. They sang happy birthday to my parents and made my Dad sit on a saddle while they sang. He was so embarrased so I had to take a picture of it. So Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! It was AWESOME food and we loved it!

Then last but not least we went to Wendover for Brandon's step-moms Birthday and we WON BIG! Yay for us! Hope you all had a great month...


5 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Kam..you are too cute. I love the new page. Glad you are having fun and keeping busy...probably too busy!! Call me soon!!

Heather said...

Looks like A LOT of fun!!! Happy Birthday to all!!! :O)

Hickman Family said...

It looks like you guys are doing great! And having lots of fun-which is important right?? Your page looks really cute, and I love your family picture! Crazy how fast the kids grow!

TinaBean said...

WOW! Take me with you next time so I can win some money :). That's sweet. I love your background, again...do you get sick of me telling you that all the time?

Tara said...

I love Texas Roadhouse. So how much did you win? Sounds like fun!