Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY TO YOU TARA!!!!!!

So 13 years ago Lish and I decided to throw a surprise Birthday Party for Tara at the Zions Bank basement. We gave out tons of invitations at school and told them not to tell Tara. So Lish and I went through tons of planning and couldn't wait to surprise Tara that night. We told her we would go to the movie that night with her to celebrate her Birthday in hopes she would get fixed up for this huge party we had planned for her. Her mom had just taken her Birthday shopping and she had got tons of new clothes (like she needed it, she had the best wardrobe you could ever want) but Tara being the fun and crazy girl she was she suddenly decided that we should all wear our "jammies" to the movies. Lish and I were freaking out. We could not let Tara show up at her surprise party in her jammies. It took a while of convincing, but we finally got her to wear her new clothes. So the plan was Tara's mom was taking us to the movies, but before we went Tara's mom told her we needed to drop some tax information off in the basement of Zions Bank cause some people down there were doing her taxes for her. And conveniently she needed Tara to run it in for her. So the plan was we would honk when we got there so everyone at the party knew we were there. Jill honked and yelled there's Aunt Danna and waved. Tara was like oh my gosh Mom that was not her. Its not even her car. We just laughed. So Tara got out of the car and we followed close behind. She walked in, everybody yelled surprise and she walked back out. Of course we made her go back in. But what a FUN night that was. The boys in our grade were so crazy and funny we just had a blast. Thank You Tara for so many fun memories! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA I LOVE YOU! P.S. I hope you don't hate me for posting these pics!





Tara walking right back out of the party.



Tara trying to figure out why her mom wanted her to take these tax papers down there.


CUTE Tara at the party. (she always hated to smile and show her teeth)
Zions Bank after the Party was over. (The crazy boys brought her a refridgerator box full of shredded news paper with a gumball in it.)
Me, Tara, Lish, and Michelle ( I just had to throw this in here it makes me laugh)



5 comments:

Lish Fish said...

You are so funny. Loved that. That picture of me is hideous. That was a really fun night though...insane. Happy Birthday Tara!!!

BRITT said...

Oh you are mean. You guys look awesome I love the hair on all of you. That is awesome, you are a good friend!
I am seriously laughing right now!

The Sumkos said...

That is freakin helarious!! What a cute idea, you are such a good friend! That is how I remember all of us and I love it!

brenda said...

I love the post. I can't believe how young(and curly) you all looked. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Tara said...

I don't know if I should love you or hate you right now!!! You are such a good friend. I saw this early today and it made my day. It has been a CRAZY day so I am finally getting a chance to sit down and say thank you. I can't believe I ever thought that my hair looked good like that. Thank goodness for hair color and perms growing out.... Ha ha! I love ya.