Saturday, March 15, 2008

ALYSSA GOT A PERM!!!

So yesterday after school I PERMED Alyssa's hair. It turned out so CUTE! I know it seems kind of eightys to perm her hair, but it just doesn't stay very good. She usually looks pretty hammered by the end of the day. She was excited and wanted me to do it though. We started at 2:45 and didn't get done with it til 6:00. I did a spiral perm so they always take LONGER. I felt so bad cause she has a terrible COLD right now which makes her so miserable. When i put the perm solution in her hair she was screaming that she was going to die or throw up. Then after we got done she said, "That wasn't so bad Mom". I just laughed. But by the time we were done she was so BEAT! She was so cute cause even though she was so tired she still wanted to go to the grocery store with me (I think she wanted to show off her new hair do to everyone). But when we got home she didn't want what we were having for dinner so I made her some macaroni and cheese and she didn't even make it through half the bowl before she was out. Poor thing! She was trying so hard to stay awake. She is such my SWEET little Lys. I love her!

She was trying so hard to smile.

She just couldn't make it to bed time.

4 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Sheis too stinking cute! Love the perm. Kenna has one...I love it on her.

The Sumkos said...

That is so cute!! She looks darling! I bet it is so fun to have girls!

Tara said...

It looks like it turned out really cute. Good job. Your hubby month is half way over you need to post more!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!