Sunday, February 10, 2008

I was TAGGED!

I was tagged by Tara....So Here Goes
The rules of the game:The player answers the questions about themselves then they tag 5 others and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

TEN YEARS AGO...I had just got married to Kevin and was pregnant with Lilly. I was still in High School and very sick from the pregnancy. But Yah for me I still graduated!

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...1~Work on my laundry. 2~Go get my dogs at Brandon's moms cause we just got back from Wendover. 3~Do dishes. 4~Curl Lilly's hair. 5~Take Lilly to Salt Lake.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...1-Brigham City 2-Kaysville 3-Clinton 4-Have not lived anywhere else.

THREE BAD HABITS...1-Procrastinating. 2-Picking Zits. 3-I let things get to me. I take everything personal and I let it get to me.

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD...1-Flying J Corporate 2-Family Chiropractic 3-Motor carrier for the Standard Examiner (worst job ever, but hey I didn't have to put my kids in daycare.)4-Maurices 5-JcPenney

IF I WAS SUDDENLY A BILLIONARE...I would pay off all of Brandon's Bills and buy him a new truck(cause his Tacoma doesn't fit all the kids). I would buy Brandon all his guns back cause he sold them all to help me provide for the kids. I would buy us a trailer cause we love to camp. I would give money to my parents and Brandon's parents for all the money they have given us. I would pay off my house. Finish my house and get new carpet. Save money for my kids college funds. Definately a BOOB JOB! And I would invest the rest so Brandon could quit his job and we could just live off the interest.

I ENJOY...My hubby and my kids. Digital Scrapbooking. Sewing. Decorating. Playing WII with my family.

THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...I love to sing, but I have a terrible voice.I have a fear of building a house cause I couldn't stand it being taken from me again. I have a fear of DIVORCE (it is a bad word in my vocabulary). I am going back to finish my cosmetology school in June. I want to have another baby with Brandon some day.

I am tagging Teresa, Lilly, and Aubrie. (sorry I have no other friends that have not already been tagged)

0 comments: