Sunday, April 12, 2009

~Happy Easter~

So for Easter we went to my parents in Brigham for a party on Saturday. We had dinner and then went bowling since the weather was too crappy for 'egg hunting'. It was tons of fun! My brother and his family came up from Lehi and it was good to see them all. We all went to see my Grandma after cause she is in an assisted living place. She was quite the comedian and it was good to see her.


Then Sunday we woke up and let the kids do the Easter thing and then because of lack of time we have had lately we colored eggs on Easter. What better time right?! The kids had a lot of fun. Then later we went to my in-laws for a YUMMY dinner.

Hope you all had a GRREEAATTT Easter!

I am sorry to all of you for not staying up on your blogs and not being a good blogger. I hope everyone is doing well and I am sure I will stop by your blogs shortly to check up on your lives

Alyssa also lost her front tooth on Saturday morning so she had the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy visit her all in one night. LUCKY!!!!

(What an AWESOME picture?!)

Alyssa broke 100. She beat me and all the kids.

My HANDSOME boy!

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

I was wondering where you went!! Glad to see you still among the living. You look great! I can't believe how stinkin cute your kids are. I love bowling, and my kids (Marissa included) always beat me. So sad. Looks like you have been having a blast and have a wonderful time in Texas!! Enjoy the nice weather!!

Hickman Family said...

Great pics Kam....it looks like you guys had fun. I love the pic with you the kids your mom and grandma, how is she?? I am glad you guys are doing good, the kids look happy. I love Easter, and the fact that sonn maybe it will start to warm up a little-Happy Spring!!

BRITT said...

Your kids are so cute! Lily looks just like you. Seriously! I lovebowling with the family even though I always lose. Hope you are doing great!