Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Pictures!!!!!!

So life is pretty crazy at our house right now! I don't have much time to post anything. I have not done a post in a while, but I just wanted to do a quick little post.... On Friday night I had one of my friends that is a photographer do our family pictures. She is such an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER I love her! She did such a good job! I am so excited about them. So here is a link to her photography blog http://www.tinabeanphotography.blogspot.com/. So if you would like to check out her favorite pictures she took of us check them out. And also if you are looking for a AWESOME photographer check her out. I will post some on my blog when I get my cd back from her.

Congratulations Tina on an AMAZING job! We love you!!! We are so happy with them!!!

4 comments:

TinaBean said...

Kam....you are WAY too nice! Thanks for the compliments...I have lots of room for improvement still :). But you guys made it easy because 1-you guys are all beautiful to start with, 2-you have great taste in picking out everyone's clothes and 3-all your kids (and husband's count here) were in great moods! It was a pleasure to hang out with you, and you made my job so much less stressul and so much more fun!
I'm glad you love them and can't wait til you see the rest. I will mail it as soon as I can this week!

Lish Fish said...

I love them! I REALLY like the one of you guys holding the frame...I have never seen that before and I love it! Way cute Kam! You look amazing too...way to go!

The Sumkos said...

Those pics are gorgeous!! She did such a good job. You look so good by the way!

BRITT said...

Love them all! You look beautiful, I love your hair color. You have such a cute family!