Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!!!

Brandon and I took the kids out to trick-or-treat. We went door to door around our neighborhood and I havn't done that since I was a kid. I always took the kids to Boo Fest in Brigham. So it actually was alot of fun and we saw alot of cute little kids with cute costumes. Hayden was so funny. He was dressed up like a dog and we walked by a house and this dog started barking so Hayden started growling back at him. It was so cute! I think when Alyssa is in her costume she is a totally different girl. I don't know if the costume puts her in disguise, but she is so much more outgoing than normal. Lilly is so good with her brother and sister. She was making sure they all got the same amount of candy at each house. She takes care of them so well. She will be a good mom someday. We also went to Grandma Kim and Papa Steve's house to trick-or-treat and they went around their neighborhood with us. It was alot of fun. Hayden would run to the door and then run back and want Grandma Kim to hold him. Thank You to our friend Marlene for making such a cute Dorothy costume for Lilly. And Thank You to Megan(my sister-in-law) for letting me borrow the dog costume for Hayden. (We had to hurry and get this posted for Grandma Deenie and Papa Chris that hate not being able to see the kids on Halloween the kids miss not seeing them too.)

Hayden before we got dressed up.
(Just had to put that on here)
Standing by the pumpkins they carved.
Lilly being a dork.

Trick-or-Treating and Grandmas and Papas.


Haydens said that guy was scary so we made him have a picture by him.

The Blackburns

Brandon finally got him to smile.
I love this picture.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Your kids are so cute. I love all the costumes. Brandon is so great with the kids. I am so happy that you are so happy. Love ya!

the Maisey's said...

Your family looks so cute!! Looks like you had fun.

Tara said...

Hey Kam, thanks for the sweet message. Her surgery is tomorrow at 9:30 at Primary Children's hospital. I will post some pictures tomorrow night if I can because my mom and dad are in Texas and my mom will be going crazy if I don't. I will talk to ya later....P.S. Look at Brittney's blog, she is the sweetest sister. It made me bawl my eyes out.

Lish Fish said...

How freakiing cute!! Love it. I am sitting here hoping I got pictures of Brady and Marissa...took some at Kenna school party, but I dont know if I got any of the three together. How sad! I will have to look and post. Call me later, and have a great day!

BRITT said...

Thanks but I am only the best sister when I want to be I can be pretty mean too! You have a really cute Family and you guys look really happy!

Tara said...

I am patiently waiting for your weekly blog.....

brenda said...

Kami, of course I remember you. We are not that old to forget yet are we? Your family looks so cute. Congrats on the wedding. You look very happy. Keep in touch.

Tara said...

What happened to your last post?